Thursday, June 25, 2009

WELCOME TO GIRLS CAMP!!!!!!!!

Welcome to LDS girls camp. Ironic huh? We don't swear yet.......... Whatever! There was tie dying and my BFF Mallory X made one. I said It looked like a unicorn horn and so she wanted me to take a picture she thought that it soooooooo funny.
Since the camp normally has boys and girls (except during girls camp), there's a boys bathroom there and since there weren't any boys the girls used a boys bathroom. UGH!!!!!! So here's me goofing off in front of the uranuls. (Which last year I thought was sink YEWWWW!!!!)
This is Jack&$^(&%$&$& Falls as seen from above during the hike. It's the only water at camp becides a stream that at it's deapest is only like 2 1/2 feet deep! It would make camp just that much better if there were somewhere to swim!
This is Jack (&)&%*(_^$#@ Rock. Named for wild donkeys. The camp is named after it and next year as a fourth year I have to climb it! Yipes!!!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

You got me excited to go to camp with all your stories.

Your Sabrina's are almost breaking 100 on our DVR.

Jk! close though.

Unknown said...

Hey Tori, I hope that you had a really fun time at camp! (And by the looks of it, you did!) :D

Mallory Kate said...

that unicorn pic of me is messed up. u have to send it 2 me :)