Monday, February 23, 2009

The last one left! (and I can't even date yet)


As the youngest child I am in many ways the odd one out. At first I seemed to be on the same track as them. Greg and Julie whent to one elementry school, I whent to six. They were both student body presidents in fith grade and I just skated through sixth grade. They whent to the same high school (even if Julie only whent for one year) and i'm not even in high school.


Now my sister is engaged, my brother is married with one kid (see the blog the cattons) and I'm not even old enough to DATE!






2 comments:

Stacey said...

Your time will come sista!

Unknown said...

Don't worry Tori! I saw those pics of you at Disneyland and you have a beautiful smile! :) And you'll be in high school soon enough! Plus, people who date now just end up with yucky break-ups. Dx